Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sweets and Cocktails for St. Patty's!



Happy St. Patty's Day!  I know there will be a lot of corned beef and cabbage being consumed...and a lot of beer being drank, but I prefer to celebrate mine with some sweets and lighter cocktails (I prefer whisky to beer anyhow)!  So, I thought I would share with you all a few St. Patty's day worthy sweets and cocktails!  Enjoy the photos, and if you wish to find the recipes simply click on them to get to the link.  Hope you all are enjoying your St. Patty's day!

 Little Irish Oatmeal Cakes

Vanilla Girl Martini (vanilla basil martini)

Shamrock Martini




Irish Coffee Cake
Fudge Filled Mint Chocolate Cookies

9 comments:

  1. For the warmest St. Patrick's Day ever - the first drink is so welcoming and I prefer whiskey to beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...Amy you did such a great job making all these! Great presentation and color. Perfect for the occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so delicious. I'm especially drawn to your Irish Coffee Cake. Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great recipes. I drank waaaay too much guinness last weekend as Ireland were playing rugby - couldn't possibly touch another Irish dish this weekend - except for those little oatmeal cakes. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who needs corn beef? I just want one of your cocktails and an oatcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they all look delicious for the perfect occasion

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious- especially the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, those little cakes look adorable!

    ReplyDelete